Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Shorts + Thigh High Boots

This is my "casual" outfit for the bars.  While some might disagree, I consider it casual because of the cotton blend top and cargo shorts.  The shorts are great for holding my keys, credit card, and ID so I can dance all night without a purse in my hand.

I practically stalked eBay for months to get this top, but that's just how crazy I get for clothes I want!  On the flip side, I only tried on these boots because I was bored waiting outside the fitting room for a friend.  Several bystanders complimented them, and since they actually fit my thick legs, I decided to get them.  I'm so glad I bought them, and they turned out to be on sale for $25!  Don't you love those surprises at the register?







Lace Print Top: Express
Cargo Shorts: Papaya
Ruched Thigh-High Boots: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...