Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Neon Hi-Lo

I went to K100 with the Chinese Speakers in Houston Meetup Group today.  It was the first time I've sung karaoke in a private room in the US, and I tried not to hog the mic lol.

It was also my first time doing smokey eyes.  I've always been afraid to experiment on my monolids, and I definitely don't trust anyone else to do my makeup (I always end up looking like a clown/panda whenever they try).  The last time I wore a different color eyeshadow was many years ago, and my dad said I looked like a "ghost/monster" (Chinese translation).  Even today my boyfriend said he liked my regular makeup better, but I thought it turned out alright.  What do you think?

After karaoke I only had a few minutes before the sun went down to take pictures of my outfit.  I wore the same dress with a gold skinny belt to the H&M Grand Opening last week.  I hope you enjoy!


Neon Pink Dress: Arden B
Patent Pumps: Qupid Penelope-01
Snakeskin Clutch: ASOS
Bracelet: Express

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...