Pages

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Parisian Flair

I wore this outfit on Thursday, but I had jury duty that ran later than anticipated, and yesterday we had thunderstorms.  I wanted to make up for it by taking pictures of three outfits today, but two hours and 108 pictures later, my battery was depleted and I had to leave for a dinner engagement with no time to change.  Midway through dinner I realized I'd been so busy and distracted that I forgot to put on a bra! 8-O

On Thursday, I stopped by Verizon and bought a Motorola Razr Maxx.  The saleswoman asked if I had to dress up for work.  Honestly this is just the way I dress, but it was easier telling her that it was for my blog.  I think there should be no such thing as overdressed, don't you?







White Layered Dress, Pink Floral Necklace, Pearl Bracelet: Forever 21
Eiffel Tower Earrings: Betsey Johnson
Handbag: Aldo
Leatherette Pumps: Anne Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...