Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Asymmetric Zebra

This is the first time I've taken pictures of myself with a timer.  I like it because I don't have to feel self-conscious with someone watching me.  A lot of my insecurity stems from being called fat by people in China.  I am considered big-boned and people tend to be very blunt over there.

When I moved to Houston after living in China for several years, I was pleasantly surprised to find people calling me skinny, and even more so when they say they like my legs.  I used to hate my legs because they are so thick, but I'm finally comfortable showing them in shorts and skinny jeans.








Zebra Print Dress: bebe
Shoes & Sunglasses: Charlotte Russe
Clutch: Forever 21
Cuff: Express
Tassel Earrings: 2b bebe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...